Absolutely splendid site! It's so easy to use.
- Jean Jacques Smoothie (UK Top Ten artist)
How does it work?
- We give you a FREE merch shop.
- It's VERY easy - just upload your design and create your products.
- When someone orders your merch we print and send it.
- All our shirts & hoodies are ethically sourced.
- Then we send you the profit. No minimums!
What's the catch?
No catch. We take care of all the hard work, all you need is a logo for your act. It will never cost you anything. You'll never have any XXLs left over, you'll never be stuck with merch you can't sell.
Cold hard facts:
You start earning money from your very first sale - You set your own product prices (and therefore profit margins), but if you choose to leave it at the default settings, you earn a massive £6.25 if you sell a hoodie, £3.75 on every t-shirt. ($10 and $5 if the sale is in the USA). Sell just 135 shirts and that's over £500 in your pocket for no outlay.
We only use the best quality shirts and our prints are top notch. We care about the relationship you have with your fans and we look after them with great customer service.
Let's get real.
Yes, we know you can make a bigger margin if you order in bulk and drag your merch out on tour with you. But you have to find the cash upfront, you take a risk, and you could find out your fans don't like that hot pink shirt you designed. But, if you want, you can still do that too. We're not jealous. Plenty of artists do both, using our service to sell to their fans in other countries, when they're busy recording, or to test out new designs, all the time finding money coming into their account.
- Free URL at mybandname.dizzyjam.com.
- Free embed code with endless customisation for your website.
- Attach MP3s to your merch - give away exclusives with every purchase. We host them for free.
- Monthly payment via paypal.
This is what people using our service think:
Great quality shirts and printing is awesome 'tour-shirt quality'. Great idea and service - just what a band on a low-budget is looking for. Thanks a lot guys.Steve Wylde
Very quick turnaround, great quality on the garments and Print...Mark Plews, Global DJ Network
Great quality t-shirts n prints and great price.Nick Rawlings, Jungle Syndicate.
We use Dizzyjam for our tees even though they're not in Newport, so they must be alright I suppose.Goldie Lookin' Chain
Absolutely splendid site! It's so easy to useJean Jacques Smoothie